Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is looking for caring and energetic bell boys for full and part time.
As part of the Nobis family, you will come to work in one of Copenhagen's best hotels and you will have a direct impact on our guests' stay.
• You to have a valid driving license.
• Danish and English in writing and speaking.
• Hotel experience is preferable but not a necessity.
• No criminal record.
We can teach you what it takes and you will receive thorough training. What we cannot teach you is the right mentality. Therefore, we are looking for people with the following characteristics:
• You are caring.
• You put our guests first and foremost.
• You have the courage and the enthusiasm to go the extra mile.
• You are open to flexible working hours.
• You are social and curious about other people.
• You are responsible.
You can expect work tasks such as baggage handling, car parking, concierge tasks, minor cleaning tasks, answering phone calls, access to rooms and the like. You should expect an environment where things move fast and where we all help each other, ensuring unsurpassed guest care.
We are looking for boys and girls who want to participate in this team and become part of a family-owned organization where we are looking forward to help eachother yet at the same time have high expectations.
Send your application and short motivation as well as CV to:
Tel: +45 6190 0456