Head chef position for Restaurant NOI / Nobis Hotel Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced chef, who has a burning desire to take the lead and be part of a dynamic team. In the position of head chef, you must be able to lead, motivate and empower your colleagues. In addition, you are responsible for the gastronomic development in collaboration with the restaurant manager.
Restaurant NOI is part of the five-star hotel ‘Nobis’, which is located in the heart of Copenhagen. NOI is a hub where locals, hotel and business guests gather. Breakfast is served here, but at the same time functions as an independent lunch and evening restaurant. Source of inspiration for the food is based on European cuisine, with a strong focus on local produce. The menu is seasonal and changes with the ingredients. The service is friendly, professional without being pretentious. The atmosphere is pleasant and slowly becomes livelier with the music.
- Help put NOI on the city map
- A professional kitchen with all the necessary equipment
- A unique opportunity to develop your creativity and skills in management
- An inclusive and supportive management with healthy ambitions
- The possibility to combine and create your own team
- Salary according to qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in a similar position
- Background with HACCP and food waste control
- Experience with shift planning and handling of staff
- Good at communicating and possesses a motivating behaviour
- Knowledge of Copenhagen's city life, trends, and food culture
- Passionate about your work and constantly sees solutions
- Wide network in the industry
As a hotel restaurant, diverse focus areas are required, including catering for meetings, breakfast buffet, room service menu, a la carte, etc.
The job is a full-time position where flexibility and changing working hours must be expected, especially in high seasons. You are responsible for ensuring that your team is self-driving and can work independently according to expected standards.
In the daily routine, you will work closely with the restaurant manager, Stamos.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
We are inviting to interviews continually until we find the right candidate.
Application deadline is 29/05/2022.
Please forward your CV and application to General Manager, Cecilia Mauritzson at email@example.com - We look forward to hearing from you!