Nobis Hotel Marble Bar is looking for a Bar Manager
The Marble Bar & restaurant NOI is part of the five-star hotel ‘Nobis’, located in the heart of Copenhagen. The Marble Bar is a hub where locals, hotel and business guests gather to enjoy a cup of coffee, a pre-dinner cocktail or end the evening with a nightcap.
Together with the restaurant manager, you will be responsible for the bar & lounge area. This includes the atmosphere in the bar and restaurant, which is controlled by the music, lightning etc.
As a Bar Manager, you will be responsible for the bar and staff, including training, shift planning, etc. You will become an important part of the team and at the same time an active part of the restaurants operation. You will be part of the waiter team and do service if it’s needed. In addition, you will be responsible for reporting to the Restaurant Manager.
- Be responsible for The Marble Bar's creative appearance and taste
- Be part of a strong brand Nobis Hospitality Group
- Time to develop your own skills and signature cocktails
- Primary working hours at 16.00 to 01.00.
- An international workplace
- Experience with management, shift planning and handling of staff
- Knowledge of spirits and brands
- Speaks both English and Danish
- Quality-conscious and creative
- Purchasing and inventory control
- Good hosting abilities, small talk, and guest contact
- Knowledge about Copenhagen's city life, culture and trends
It is expected that you are social and like to talk to people. It’s a plus if you have a large network within the bar and restaurant industry. You will further participate in both planning and executing events.
The position is a full-time position. You should expect to have to work on holidays, in the evenings and on weekends. Salary according to qualifications.
We will continue inviting for interviews until we find the right candidate.
Application deadline 31/05/2022.
CV and application should be sent to Restaurant Manager, Stamos Douvos on email@example.com
– We look forward to hearing from you!